Monday, March 30, 2009

Can't Have It All - Official Music Video

“Do we hold the future,
Or does it come in peace,
And if it’s in my hands,
Are you sure it should be in brittle hands like these?
Live, love and the pursuit of
All the things they promised me.
Can I have all of the above?
Are the best things in life truly free?”


-- Jay Brannan, “Can’t Have It All”


The release of Jay’s new music video to “Can’t Have It All” happened today. I share it with you here, including a HILARIOUS intro by Jay, himself. Keep in mind, the video contains some instances of strong language, so listen/watch at your own peril!



Jay currently has performances scheduled this spring throughout Europe, and dates are in the works stateside this summer. I’d also like to point out that my Netflix queue indicates that his film, “Holding Trevor,” will be released to DVD tomorrow. I’m not sure about the veracity of this, but I’ll keep you posted. This is a good week to be fan of Jay Brannan!

No comments: