Saturday, October 4, 2008

Must See (Off) Broadway - Altar Boyz

As my loyal readers (all 4 of you!) know, Lindsay and I went to see a friend of hers in NYC who was performing in the Off-Broadway show, Altar Boyz. It was truly an incredible show, and an unforgettable night! We got to meet the cast, and Ravi took us barhopping in Manhattan. (You can check out the details from my post on September 1st.)

Well, Ravi has been permanently cast in the show. CONGRATS, RAVI!!! If you find yourself in NYC and would like to take in a (relatively) inexpensive show, I highly recommend Altar Boyz. And be sure to stick around afterwards and say HI to Ravi for me!

For a preview, check out this video:

http://www.broadway.com/Behind-the-Scenes-Backstage-with-Off-Broadway-s-Altar-Boyz/broadway_video/5011833



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SECOND EVERYTHING MARC JUST SAID!!!! It is a phenomenal show!! :)

Anonymous said...

OH and he doesn't start till the 13th! But anytime after that...check him out! He plays Abraham, the Jewish one! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger! I'm finally settled and just got my internet set up. Hope to hear from u soon!